I made this workbench design easy to build with limited tools while being sturdy yet easily disassemblable and with lots of available storage space. The whole joinery requires nothing but a router with a simple jig. The disassembling feature sets this workbench apart, which is especially useful when you need to move your shop someday in the future. When disassembled, you have primarily flat pieces that are easy to handle. And setting it up again in a new workshop can be done in 15 minutes.
With the workbench configurator, you can customize the design to the dimensions you need and the size of wood you have available. There is also an instructional video explaining the functionality of the configurator.
The plans include:
- 43 pages with detailed, written step by step assembly instructions and pictures during the build
- 23 3D drawings with dimensions
- 2D graphics for drawer handles used in this project
- 2D template for router jig used in this project
- cut list and layout
- hardware list
- workbench configurator!!! (with video tutorial)
- SketchUp file of the workbench
- link to an ad-free version of the video
The plan is a PDF document, which you can open in most Browsers or with a PDF reader. Most of you will most certainly have one installed. If not, you can download the Adobe reader here. After your purchase, you will be forwarded to a clickable button that will download all the plans files as a .zip-file. You will also get an E-Mail with your receipt and one with a download link. Check your spam folder as well. Then you need to extract the .zip-file to be able to open all plan files. If you encounter any problems, contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org